SALARY RANGE: $80,000-$120,000
NATURE OF WORK:
The purpose of this job is to represent the District Attorney in managing and/or coordinating daily operations of the office. Responsibilities may include but not limited to administration of personnel policies and procedures, fiscal operations, County/State agencies coordination.
- Manage and/or coordinate daily operations of the office either through direct supervision or through departmental supervisors.
- Administration of Personnel Policies and Procedures. Make recommendations to the District Attorney on personnel actions to be taken in regard to employees.
- Direct and coordinate fiscal operations for the office through preparation of annual budgets, maintaining an inventory of physical assets, monitoring revenues, expenses, cash deposits and disbursements either directly or with the assistance of the Clerical Sr. Administrative Assistant.
- Coordinate efforts to improve office technology in order to assure clerical and legal staff have adequate equipment, software and resources to perform their work in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate with and coordinate projects with the staff and departmental heads of other government agencies.